- September 2021: 37th IBBY Congress Moscow (Online presentation with Katie Day): Prizing Balance – International School Librarian Networks: Annual Book Award Initiatives
- May 2021: ECIS Library Week (International online conference):
- Moving IDEAS (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Accessibility and Social Justice) to Reality 60 minute presentation with Katie Day
- #NotOurDiversity – Beyond BANA 60 minute presentation with Katie Day
- May 2021: Asian Festival of Children’s Content (Singapore) panelist – Connections to Global Issues: how teacher-librarians are supporting the UN SDGs and beyond
- May 2021: Toddle TIES conference (International online conference)panelist – “Library at the Heart of the School – Developing Inquiry and Research.”
- Mar 2021: EdTechGZ (China online conference) – One Ring to Bind them – Libguides to showcase resources 24/7
- Oct 2020: Podcast (United Kingdom) – from Page to Practice – discussion of Jamie Thom’s book “Quiet”
- Aug 2020: Springshare Springy Camp (online presentation) – Libguides Beyond the Library
- Mar 2020: Education Research Reading Room Podcast (Australian) – Online Learning a Teacher Librarian’s Perspective
- Jan 2020: WABLabs, Beijing China – Teacher Workshop – Integrating literature into the curriculum
- Sep 2019: NEEV Literature Festival, Bangalore, India. Part of the panel of judges for the annual Neev Children’s Literature award.
- Workshop – Books & Beyond – Inquiry meets storytelling to build bridges using the UN Global Goals.
Books & Beyond: Inquiry meets Storytelling to build bridges using the UN Global Goals — led a (90 min) workshop, together with Katie Day, at the Neev Literature Festival: Taking Children’s Literature Seriously: Bangalore, India, September 20-21, 2019.
- Mar 2019: Workshop at EARCOS librarian workshop (Taipei, Taiwan) – Pimp my (lib)Guide
- Sep 2018: NEEV Literature Festival, Bangalore, India. Part of the panel of judges for the annual Neev Children’s Literature award.
- Presentation – What when a child won’t read.
- Workshop – Using Empathy Mapping with Picture Books.
- Feb 2018: ECIS Library conference, Chennai, India – Converting reluctant readers through social belonging
- Jan 2018: 21st Century Learning, Hong Kong, China – Combining the digital and physical to Blokes with Books
- Dec 2017: Asia-Pacific International Schools Conference 2017, (Hong Kong) Workshop: Blokes with books – can social belonging impact on reading motivation and skill for young boys?
- Oct 2017: Academic Honesty, presentation and workshops for teachers in Grades 1-3; 4-6; and secondary (Singapore)
- Sep 2017: NEEV Literature Festival, Bangalore, India Part of the panel of judges for the inaugural Neev Children’s Literature award –
- Kindergarten workshop; Presentation on classroom libraries to teachers;
- panel co-moderator Trends and Traditions in Literature;
- presentation to participants – “Read to Grow, Grow to Read”
- May 2017: Asian Festival of Children’s Content, Singapore – Blokes with Books, communal reading
- Feb 2017: Librarian Knowledge Sharing Workshop, UWCSEA-East, Singapore, Presentation: Blokes with Books – social belonging for reluctant readers
- May 2015: Multilingualism Conference UWCSEA-East Singapore – Presentation: Chasing the Chinese Dragon
- Feb 2015: Librarian’s Knowledge Sharing Workshop, Shrewsbury International School, Bangkok, Presentation: Information Literacy – Beyond Search and Cite.
- Nov 2014: The South East Asian School Librarian Connection Presentation, Renaissance College Library, Hong Kong: Digital Storytelling
- Digital Connections with ebooks, iTunes, QR codes and Aurasma — gave a (20 min) presentation at the School Librarian Connection conference, Hong Kong, November 2014 — with Barb Reid and Katie Day